Genesis will plan a sales strategy leveraging multiple channels to reach leads and convert them into customers. Most sales campaigns run for a specific period only – putting a time limit drives prospects to get motivated to move quickly on sales.
Here's what you'll get in this package:
Strategic Call: The agenda of the strategy call is to discuss the campaign KPI's and the strategic priorities to achieve the goals, at the same time the marketing directions, Action plans and campaign strategies, and details that will be implemented.
Sales Funnel Design: A funnel design is a framework structure of your entire sales and marketing funnel strategies. This is essential BEFORE you create landing pages or buy traffic - which saves you time & money and, takes the guesswork out of planning profit-optimized funnels & helps avoid costly marketing mistakes
Sales Funnel Execution: Genesis will create a sales funnel consisting of a step-by-step process that allows you to bring your potential customer one step closer to your offer and a buying decision through a series of marketing actions like automated emails, videos, articles, and Sales pages that sell for you.
- Sales Page: A standalone page created with one specific purpose in mind, to secure sales for your product or services. The purpose of your sales page remains constant – getting visitors to convert into customers.
- Upsell Page: Upsell pages allow you to offer one-time deals to your customers to increase total purchase value.
- Downsell Page: A downsell is generally a lower-priced item or a more irresistible deal than an upsell. A customer may reject the upsell for many reasons, such as the item's price, the product itself, or simply because they weren't ready. The down-sell offer can address some of these objections.
- Thank you page: A Thank You Page is where users are directed to after they have either made a purchase or when they fill out a certain opt-in form on the website. It is a way to acknowledge the amount a user took out and invested in the service or product of a certain business.
- Email automation
- Transactional email: Transactional emails are automated emails sent to the recipient, usually related to account activity or a commercial transaction like order confirmation, opt-in email, getting started emails, and more..
- Nurture email: A series of emails are sent based on a lead's behavior, which delivers timely, targeted information that helps guide the prospective customer through the buying process. As your prospect receives emails, they are presented with information to help them choose your product.
- Upsell and Downsell email series: An upsell sequence identifies people who have made a recent purchase and are likely to make another purchase or upgrade. A down-sell email series identifies people who abandon the upsell and offer a more irresistible deal than an upsell.
- High Ticket email Series:A series of emails are sent to offer high-value and high-priced products or services based on a lead's behavior, which delivers timely, targeted information that helps guide the prospective customer through the buying process.
- Abandonment checkout email series: A follow-up email is sent to someone who has added items to their cart, gotten through a portion of the checkout, and then left the site without purchasing.
Genesis Business Solutions will put together a killer sales campaign that will help your company achieve its overall sales goal. In addition, genesis will define a clear marketing roadmap consisting of specific KPIs and corresponding campaigns and action items essential to achieving team-wide goals
OUR 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
We are so confident in the value offered by Genesis Business Solutions that if we did not deliver what is promised in the agreement, we would quickly and efficiently refund your payment within 30 days of using our software solutions and services.