Genesis is Hiring Marketing Manager (APAC)
By: Hershey Morgan
January 19, 2023
Categories: News and Events
This is an exciting opportunity for like-minded individuals passionate about Software Solutions who want to make a difference and join Genesis’s advocacy on helping SMEs scale through Digital Transformation. If you are this person, this journey awaits you!
You will be part of the Genesis Business Solutions Marketing team responsible for leading marketing strategies that drive new customers, sales growth, and increase customer engagement.
If you are interested in this complex yet challenging landscape and are excited at the opportunity in helping SMEs scale through Digital Transformation, and enjoy collaborating across cross-functional teams, this role might just be for you.
- Lead the overall strategy development and planning for Genesis promotional calendar, ensuring effective sync with the domestic retail plans to maximize sales growth and opportunities.
- Execute Genesis marketing plans to our Partnership Program and drive maximum reach, traffic, and new customer acquisition that will result in sales growth.
- Spearheaded and drive the conceptualization of Genesis Marketing campaigns that covers multi-channel platforms including paid media, social and content marketing, and other publicity channels.
- Manage to budget for campaigns and promotional activities.
- Monitor and conduct accurate, detailed, and timely analysis throughout and post-campaign period based on sales performance, campaign effectiveness, and feedback from activities to derive key insights for business growth and decision-making, tweak the existing campaigns to improve performance, and for new promotion activities moving forward.
- Work with Genesis internal teams to develop and manage all marketing collaterals including copywriting and proofreading of materials.
- Key Performance indicators: Sales Growth Performance, New Customer Acquisitions, High campaign ROI
- Minimally 6 years of relevant working experience developing and executing major campaigns from a digital-first perspective.
- A background in e-Commerce, Software Industry, and Retail will be advantageous
- Excellent analytical capabilities with a proven track record of securing exponential sales and new customer growth
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative with projects and anticipate issues of concern
- Positive attitude and ability to work independently, but also collaborate as an effective team member in shared knowledge and best practices
- Disciplined organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong in Microsoft Office suite of tools. Familiarity with Adobe Analytics and Experience Manager is a bonus.
- Experience in CRM tools, Analytics, and other relevant Sales Campaign tools.
- Excellent Presentation Skill is a must.
- Hybrid Work Type (Work from Home and in the Office).
- Full-time Job
- Looking for applicants within the same/similar time zone of Singapore preferably from the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
Submit your application to email@example.com