Genesis Business Solutions is Hiring a Social Media Manager. The primary responsibility is to develop and execute social media strategies that engage your organization’s target audience and drive business goals.
The job description may include the following:
- Strategy Development: You will work with the marketing team to develop social media strategies that support the overall business objectives. This may include defining target audiences, creating content calendars, and selecting social media platforms.
- Content Creation: You will be responsible for creating and curating content that engages your target audience. This includes creating posts, graphics, videos, and other types of media that align with the organization’s brand voice and tone.
- Community Management: You will manage your organization’s social media profiles, monitor comments, and respond to inquiries or complaints. You will also manage social media groups and communities that align with your organization’s goals.
- Analytics and Reporting: You will track and analyze social media metrics, such as engagement rates, reach, and impressions. You will use this data to optimize your social media strategy and report on the effectiveness of your campaigns.
- Advertising: You may be responsible for creating and managing social media advertising campaigns. This includes selecting target audiences, creating ad copy, and monitoring ad performance.
- Collaboration: You will collaborate with other departments, such as sales, customer service, and public relations, to ensure that social media activities are aligned with the overall business objectives.
To be successful in this role, you should have strong communication skills, be creative and innovative, and have a solid understanding of social media platforms and trends. You should also be able to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Hybrid Work Type (Work from Home and in the Office).
- Full-time Job
- Looking for applicants within the same/similar time zone of Singapore preferably from the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org