Genesis Business Solution is Hiring Outbound Call Agent (Philippines)
By: Hershey Morgan
April 10, 2023
Categories: News and Events
Genesis Business Solutions is looking for an outbound call agent responsible for making outgoing calls to potential customers on behalf of MedicalPro. The primary objective is to introduce MedicalPro to Healthcare Practitioners and Clinics, schedule an appointment with the Sales Team, and invite to Medicalpro to scheduled events.
The job duties of an outbound call agent typically include the following:
- Making outbound calls to prospective customers based on a list provided by the company.
- Introducing MedicalPro Advocacy and its to Healthcare Practitioners and Clinics.
- Build Relationships by engaging with the prospect, actively listening to their needs or concerns, and relaying the information to the Genesis Sales team.
- Answering prospect inquiries and providing information about medical pro.
- Recording and updating customer information in the company’s database.
- Meeting daily call targets and other performance goals set by the company.
- Adhering to scripts and procedures set by the company.
- Collaborating with team members and other departments within the company.
To succeed in this role, an outbound call agent should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to handle objections effectively. They should also be organized and detail-oriented, with strong time management skills to meet call targets and performance goals. Additionally, proficiency in computer software and customer relationship management (CRM) tools is required.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org